Safari Parks Sleights North Yorkshire
White Rose Holiday Cottages provide superb properties, and are maintained at an outstanding standard. All cottages are situated within the pretty and picturesque North Yorkshire village of Sleights.
All cottages have full central heating, kitchen/diner and living rooms and are equipped to assure each property feels like a home away from home. All residences come with ample private car parking space.
Each property is located in a beautiful area where wildlife is abundant and guests can take time out to relax, walking or cycling with only the disturbance of a chugging train or the local seagulls scouting the mainland. However, if you prefer a livelier environment then Whitby is situated only 3 miles away and offers a multitude of activities and has many rich historic tales to discover.
Whether it’s exploring the Captain Cook Memorial Museum, enduring the lively 'Dracula Experience' or even just walking the interesting, winding cobbled streets in search of Yorkshire's finest fresh fish and chip suppers, there’s an array of ventures just waiting to be discovered.
10% DISCOUNT FOR BOOKINGS PLACED FOR STAYS THROUGHOUT AUGUST 2016.
- Situated on the banks of the River Esk, there are many stunning walks to be had upon the stunning surrounding moorland.
- Each residence is slightly different in style to add a personal touch to your vacation.
- Village shops and restaurants close by selling the freshest of fine local produce.
- Cafes, pubs, hairdressers, local golf course and anything else you may need on a daily basis all close to hand.
- Sleights Railway Station provides a daily service to Whitby and other destinations so you can travel to all other pretty North Yorkshire destinations too.
- Popular film and television locations can be visited using the North Yorkshire Moors Railway or a short car journey in to the North York Moors will lead you to 'Heartbeat County'.
- Open all year, with decorations and tree provided within the Christmas holiday period.
Self Catered accommodation:
- Fitted kitchens with all appliances and every-day utensils (i.e. microwave, fridge/freezer, oven, food processor etc) available at all self-catered accomodation
- Tea/coffee tray with fresh milk upon arrival
- Ironing facilities
- Television/ DVD player
- Books and local information guides
- Linen and towels provided
- Electicity and gas included in fee
- Cots and highchair available on request
Bed and Breakfast:
- Healthy variety of nutritious breakfast combinations
- Reduced rates per night with longer stays
Parking areas at all properties
- Effective barcode software at great price.