Rowan Tree House B&B, Whitby
About this Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to Rowan Tree House Bed and Breakfast in Sleights. Conveniently located close to Whitby, our comfortable accommodation is perfect for relaxing breaks to the Yorkshire Coast and our rates include a choice of a hearty full English or continental breakfast.
Walkers and cyclists are most welcome and we can also accommodate families - please contact us to confirm prices for your stay or book online today.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Double guest room with wonderful country views over Aislably to the start of the Esk Valley. This guest room also has a wall mounted TV, tea/ coffee making facilities and new ensuite shower room with large corner cubicle
- Twin guest room with luxury ensuite and power shower. There is also a TV with Freesat service, a DVD player and complimentary drinks tray with kettle
- Twin guest room with country views to Aislably and large shared bathroom with overhead shower. Tea/ coffee making facilities and TV are also provided in this room
- Comfortable guest lounge/ dining room with flat screen surround sound TV and leather sofas
- Free off street car parking
- Secure bike storage and hosepipe/ water for cleaning
- Lovely garden with views towards Uglebarnby on the other side of the valley
Families and solo travellers are welcome - please contact us for rates.
Prices start from £55 per room per night based on two people sharing and special prices may apply over Bank Holiday Weekends and special Whitby Weekends. A minimum two night stay also applies on these dates.
Around and About
We are situated a short walk from the village amenities in Sleights which include two pubs, a fish and chip shop, restaurant, shop and post office. The main town centre attractions and beach at Whitby are located three miles away and we are also set a few minutes drive from The Esk Valley - famous as the filming location for ITV's 'Heartbeat'. We are also well positioned for walkers and cyclists exploring the beautiful Yorkshire Coast or the North Yorkshire Moors National Park.